About Brix & Mortar
Brix & Mortar–Yaletown’s dining house is located in a 1912 heritage brick building in the Yaletown neighbourhood of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Locally owned and operated, Brix & Mortar brings together modern Canadian cuisine, a commitment to fine wine, creative cocktails and personalized service in an inviting, sophisticated space to create talk-worthy experiences.
A unique, glass-covered courtyard is the centerpiece of the upstairs dining area and is popular for small weddings and events. Downstairs offers a second, completely rennovated outdoor patio illuminated by seven-tier glass chandeliers, providing guests with a city-dining experience.
Inside the restaurant offers two floors of unique dining nooks for groups of all sizes and tastes. As recently reviewed by The Province: “There is a room, like a veiled belly dancer, that entices with forbidden promises.”
With two floors, two patios, a large dining hall and a number of semi-private nooks, Brix & Mortar is well equipped to host your next event:
- 750 weddings hosted
- 95 guest capacity for sit down, multi-course dinners
- Up to 120 for a interactive stand-up cocktail type receptions
- Our private room can seat up to 26 guests. Take a tour here: Private Room Virtual Tour
- On-site staff to assist with your event plan
- Customized event menus (download sample menus)
- For a full event or wedding package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preview a wedding layout with our Virtual Tour right here.